If you are a good level club cricketer looking for a bat that will take your game up a gear this season, the Vapour 1.0 5 Star might be the one for you.
Designed with front foot domination in mind, this bat will allow you to hit hard straight down the ground while opening up a 360 degree hitting zone thanks to its tremendous pick-up.
The pick-up is kept supremely light thanks to the bat’s innovative shaping, which takes away the weight that is often felt on bats with lower middles. The low middle swell is matched by intimidating edges, which will ensure maximum value for shot; even if you don’t quite middle it.
Our new Powercurve face allows for extreme feel, allowing you to guide the ball into gaps to find runs where others wouldn’t. The Vapour’s square toe gives the bat an imposing feel when looking down at it from your stance – there’s no better feeling than this for a batsman.
Design wise, the Vapour 1.0 cricket bat features eye-catching two-tone blues, a style favoured from previous families. Repeat triangular patterns feature across the stickers and throughout the Vapour range, giving a smart and contemporary feel. The Vapour will be used by England star Ollie Pope.
- Bow: Low.
- Profile: Large hitting area with mid to low sweet spot, long sweeping spine and edges.
- Face: Rounded - Powercurve face.
- Finish: Extratec sheet, Protectoe
- Pick up: Lower balance point to generate power and bat speed, innovative shaping ensures outstanding pick up.
- Edges: Large edges to match the spine.
- Toe: Square.
- Handle: Semi Oval.
- Grip: Zig zag for light and grippy feel