Looking for the perfect starter glove for your first foray into cricket? The GN100 batting gloves are an ideal place to begin.
With good protection at a brilliant price, your first introduction to hardball cricket can be pain free.
Our pre curved finger design ensures you’ll be able to use your new gloves straight out of the packet, while tri-layer protection will diffuse the impact of any blows that you get to the hand.
The select leather palm ensures this will be a durable glove, comfortably lasting the season ensuring these do really pass the value test, while the double-sided wrist band will ensure you keep cool when the going gets tough at crease
Start your cricketing journey in style this summer with the GN100 Batting Gloves.
- Playing Level: Club
- Features: Classic pre curved finger design
- Protection Features: Tri-layer: Fibre shield on first two fingers, classic cotton padding with diffuser foam soft fill layer
- Side Bar Protection: None
- Materials: Lightweight synthetic, select leather palm,
- double sided wrist band.
- Protection: 2 star
- Sizes: XSJ, SJ, J, Y and A
- Colour Options: White only